Back in the 80’s, Hammer (Faball) was leading the bowling industry with urethane technology. Hammer has merged that technology with the popular Black Widow bowling line to create the Hammer Black Widow Urethane!
Taking the popular Gas Mask core and wrapping it with a urethane coverstock, gives the ball typical Black Widow hook with the predictability and consistency of urethane. On top of that, you know you are getting a ball that will last for years as it is carbon fiber infused! Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
• Color: Black (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Core: Gas Mask
• Coverstock: Urethane (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Finish: 360/500/500 Abralon
• Reaction: Strong Mid-lane
• RG: 2.50 (based off of 15 lb. balls)
• Differential: 0.058 (based off of 15 lb. balls)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
• FCC Rating: Total- 22.75, Finish- 10, Core- 8.75, Cover- 4
• Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
Pre-order the Hammer Black Widow Urethane here! The ball will ship December 5.