Hammer has whipped up something spicy, and is adding some flavor that you can add to your arsenal. Hammer’s The Sauce is coming back with its original Contrusion core, but with some modifications to bring it up to today’s standards.
The Aggression Solid CFI coverstock wraps the core, and finished with a 500/2000 Abralon pad. The Sauce gives strong mid-lane traction, with a strong reaction on the backend. And just like the original, it is known for its fast rev rate and low RG motion. It is best used on medium to heavy oil lane conditions.
This ball is infused with one of the toughest materials on earth, carbon fiber! This material has been added to the inner core to allow Hammer to offer an incredible 3 year warranty!
• Color: Red/Black/Magenta (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Core: Modified Contrusion
• Coverstock: Aggression Solid CFI (A few tiny pit holes in the coverstock of the ball are normal)
• Reaction: Strong Midlane & Backend
• Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
• RG: 2.47 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.049 (15# ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
• FCC Rating: Total- 27.75, Finish- 9, Core- 8.5, Cover- 10.25
• Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Limited
• Ball Performance: High-Performance Ball
Pre-order Hammer’s The Sauce! The ball is available to ship June 18.