The Columbia 300 Juke bowling ball was designed to give bowlers a fast change in direction when the ball hits the dry part of the lane. This reaction is achieved with the combination of the Modified SD core covered in the Bend-It Pearl coverstock. If you are looking for a ball to go long with an angular backend then look no further than the Juke.
Today is the day!!! the C300 Juke is available in your local pro shops. I have thrown it for a couple of weeks on various house shots, and here is my review...
- nice colors (green/yellow/purple)
- I love the Bend it coverstock in general, and this doesn't disappoint
- gets down the lane real nice
- nice pop down the lane, but a little weaker than the Side Swipe
- Will be loved by fans of smooth symmetric balls with some, not a lot, of pop down the lane
- Great performance overall from a MP bowling ball
Don't miss out on this gem, you won't be disappointed. #teamc300 #letsbowl #juke
GET A JUKE! This ball is a great symmetrical pearl ball for any house shot. It gives me the ability to play straighter angles on medium to dry oil patterns and still give the carry I'm looking for. I used it in a sport shot league also on a short pattern and gave me the predictability I was looking for. Not to mention is looks great rolling down the lane with the eye catching green and blue color scheme. The bend-it cover stock helps make it the perfect mid-performance ball for anyone looking to expand their arsenal.
This is a great symmetrical ball. Very clean through the front with nice down lane motion. Recommended on house shots and medium to short sport patterns.
Also the color combination makes it a nice ball to look at.