Columbia Tyrant Pearl X-OUT
Don't be afraid to be a tyrant on the lanes with the Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl bowling ball. This ball takes the proven success of the Reflex coverstock and Columbia's Hypershock Technology puts it into a pearl version. Hypershock Technology (HST) is a material that enhances the energy of the bowling ball by reducing recoil off the pins and retains energy. This coverstock combination and technology produces a ball that offers length with control. The core in the Tyrant produces control, continuation, and versatility by combining a low RG, high differential, and medium mass bias. The Columbia Tyrant Pearl bowling ball offers nothing less than controlled aggression.
BALL MAY BE AN IRREGULAR WEIGHT, CONTAIN IRREGULAR PIN OR TOP-WEIGHT, OR MAY HAVE A SLIGHT SURFACE BLEMISH
- Color: Black/Blue/Silver All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Tyrant
- Coverstock: Reflex Pearl with Hypershock Technology
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Reaction: Strong Mid-lane
- RG: 2.48**
- Differential: 0.056**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: COLSXTYRPRL
- Product ID: 10486
- Brand: Columbia
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls
By Jake from Manteca, ca
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Good Service on a great ball
I ordered the X out as an experiment to see if they are okay to use or just a waste of money. The Bowling.com staff went out of their way to accommodate the specifications I requested and the ball appears to be as good, if not better, than ones I have ordered off the shelf.