The Columbia Swerve goes through the pins like never seen before. Columbia combined a Reflex coverstock and Swerve core and is introducing Hyper Shock technology with this ball. The Relex coverstock has a high traction surface the sends lots of energy to the core due to its boosted crosslink dense polymer matrix. The core has a lower strength of mass bias which allows for more drilling options that appeal to a wider range of bowler. This core produces a little bit stronger mid lane read than most symmetrical cores, but it does have the predictability of a symmetrical ball. The Hyper Shock technology is worth getting excited about. Columbia added a material to the inner core to enhance and help propel the ball through the pins. The viscoelasticity of this material helps minimize the effect the pins have on the ball as it moves through the deck. The technology in this ball gets you to the pocket and then drives through the pins like never before.
- Color: Black/Scarlet/Navy All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Swerve
- Coverstock: Reflex Solid
- Finish: 500, 1000, 2000 Abralon
- Reaction: Big Continuous Hook
- RG: 2.47 (15# ball)
- Diff: 0.052 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: COLSMSWERVE
- Product ID: 9437
- Brand: Columbia
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls