Roto Grip Critical
Roto Grip is recreating the Critical Theory and putting a modern spin on it with the Critical bowling ball. The Triliptic core is versatile and offers constant motion to variety of bowlers. The modern 67MH Hybrid coverstock is finished with a 3000-grit pad and is a little stronger than the original Critical Theory cover. This ball is best used on medium to heavy oil conditions.
- Color: Purple & Green Pearl/Grey Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Triliptic (14-16#)
- Coverstock: 67MH Hybrid
- Finish: 3000 Grit Pad
- RG: 2.49 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.058 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBBMRCD
- Product ID: 9647
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Upper Mid-Performance Balls