The Hammer Diesel is back! This bowling ball has the same popular Diesel core as the original but this time it is wrapped in Hammer's NBT Hybrid coverstock. The intended reaction of this ball is a strong continuous hook when used on medium to heavy oil conditions. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Black/Red/Orange All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Diesel
- Coverstock: NBT Hybrid
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- Reaction: Strong Continuous Hook
- RG: 2.51**
- Differential: 0.046**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- FCC Rating: Total-23.75, Finish-9, Core-7, Cover-7.75
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: HAMHMDIESEL
- Product ID: 10615
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
By Deeeee Dot from Ridgefield Park, NJ
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Welcome back Diesel!!!
Today's the day!!! The Hammer Diesel is available in your local pro shops. I have thrown the Diesel on various house shots, and will give my review. They matched the old Diesel core and wrapped it in their successful NBT Hybrid Coverstock. The results...wow. A very responsive surface ball with typical great Hammer hitting power. best part, it is a MP bowling ball!!! Don't let this bowling ball pass you by...