Hammer Viral Hybrid X-OUT
Hammer continues the success of the Viral bowling balls with the Hammer Viral Hybrid. This version offers a stronger mid-lane reaction while keeping the consistent and predictable reaction of the previous Viral balls on dry to medium oil conditions. All of this is achieved by combining the Vibe core with the Violent Flip Hybrid coverstock and finishing it with a 500 grit and then 2000 grit Abralon pad and then Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish. This bowling ball is infused with Carbon Fiber! Hammer added this tough material to the inner core of this ball to add strength and durability so that they can offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
BALL MAY BE AN IRREGULAR WEIGHT, CONTAIN IRREGULAR PIN OR TOP-WEIGHT, OR MAY HAVE A SLIGHT SURFACE BLEMISH
- Color: Lime/Gold Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Violent Flip Hybrid
- Finish: 500 / 2000 Abralon Polished w/Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Core: Vibe with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon Fiber Outer Core.
- Reaction: Skid / Flip
- RG: 2.51 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: .042 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Light Oil
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year limited
- FCC Rating: Total- 18.5, Finish- 7, Core- 6.5, Cover- 5
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: HAMHXVIRHYB
- Product ID: 10329
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls