Need a Return of Merchandise Authorization Number?
Click here to get one. Please read our return policy below before requesting RMA Numbers.
What happens with back orders?
Back ordered items usually ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Although your account is charged when you place your order, we will contact you about crediting your account or selecting a different item should you choose not to wait. We never charge additional fees for split shipments shipping within the Continental United States.
When will I receive my shipment?
With ground shipping, expect to receive your purchases within 3 to 7 business days, unless the item is on back order. For back ordered items, please see above. To speed things up, you may choose Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day options when you check out. For overseas or international shipping see below.
Why is my order showing multiple packages from multiple locations?
We will send you an email (providing your order shows a valid email address) as soon as the order ships along with your tracking number!
If you have a pending order click here to get your latest order status.
To US Military addresses and all US Protectorates, we ship with USPS Priority Mail. Our overseas USPS orders only leave our warehouse on Tuesdays and Fridays. Generally, orders placed Tuesday - Thursday will ship on Friday morning, and orders placed Friday - Monday will ship on Tuesday morning. Once an overseas USPS order ships, it should take 2-7 days to reach its destination.
In some instances orders may be split between multiple warehouses in order to provide faster service or because of limited product availability.
If shipping is free, why is there a Packaging Fee of $5.95?
Shipping is free, no matter how many items or how heavy or how far they must go within the continental USA. Many times our shipping cost exceeds $30 to $40 on a single order. The Packaging Fee is PER ORDER, not per item, so you could order 50 items, pay no shipping, only the one-time, per order charge of $5.95. This Packaging Fee is standard on many sites and is a set amount to help defray the cost of packaging and stocking items. There is no Packaging Fee for orders that contain only gift certificate purchases.
How much is overseas or international shipping?
Overseas shipping varies by country and continent. We'll be happy to email you with the details for any of our items. Shipping charges are based on weight and dimensions. For Puerto Rico, The US Virigin Islands, US Military addresses, and some international locations with P.O. Boxes, we ship with USPS Priority Mail. The easiest way to get a shipping quote is by placing the items in your shopping cart and then pressing the Next button in the shopping cart. Simply follow the instructions and you will get a quote without even having to place an order. If you have trouble with the first method, then just add the items you want to the shopping cart. Then email us with the item numbers you selected. You'll see them in your cart after you've made all your choices. Jot the item numbers down (or cut and paste them) and email us at HelpDept@bowling.com.
What is Bowling.com's return policy?
Note: Any charges associated with importation, including customs duties and value-added taxes, are not included in the Bowling.com price. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. International customers will be contacted directly by the shipping company regarding payment of duties and customs. We recommend that our international customers contact their local shipping company office for details on how these charges are calculated and payment is processed.
Also Note: Due to cost issues, customized shirts will not be shipped outside of the Continental US unless the order only includes customized shirts.
At Bowling.com. We will help you with returned merchandise if you follow the simple steps below:
1. Merchandise must be returned by you in protective packaging in addition to the manufacturer's packaging, within 30 days of receipt. With the exception of shoes exchanged for a different size, a 15% return fee applies (15% of the cost of the item; for example $50 item = $7.50, $100 item = $15, and so on). This fee will be charged to the credit card used on the original order or through the original payment method. For exchanges within the Continental United States, we'll pay the freight back to you.
2. You can obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and print a mailing label for your return by clicking here. All returns require an RMA number.
3. If a customer refuses a package with the shipping company without being authorized by bowling.com to do so, and the contents of the package being refused are identical to the items ordered by the customer, bowling.com reserves the right to charge to the customer any fees incurred by the said shipping company.
4. Merchandise must be unused/undrilled, and in the same condition it was shipped to you.
5. Books may not be returned or exchanged. All book sales are final unless the merchandise is damaged on arrival or the wrong product is delivered. Videos, Tapes, CD's and DVD's may be returned or exchanged with good reason if the product is still in its original plastic wrapping. If the item is returned other than in its original packaging, bowling.com has the right to charge the customer for the product and shipping and send the product back to the customer.
6. The original invoice you printed at the time of purchase OR the email we sent to you confirming the purchase that shows the order # must be returned with the merchandise.
7. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns of discontinued or closeout merchandise.
8. After receiving and confirming the condition of the returned merchandise Bowling.com will gladly credit your account!
All items are covered by the original manufacturers' warranties. See their terms and conditions. Bowling.com will replace defective merchandise with identical product. We cannot, however, offer credit or refunds.
3G 1 (888) 821-2695
900 Global 1 (888) 821-2695
Brunswick 1 (800) 937-2695
Columbia (Bags) 1 (800) 297-8555
Columbia (Balls) 1 (800) 626-8350
Dexter 1 (888) 833-9837
DV8 1 (800) 937-2695
Ebonite (Bags) 1 (800) 297-8555
Ebonite (Balls) 1 (800) 326-6483
Hammer (Bags) 1 (800) 297-8555
Hammer (Balls) 1 (800) 453-2158
KR Strikeforce 1 (800) 297-8555
Linds 1 (800) 297-8555
Master 1 (800) 369-4402
Motiv 1 (800) 235-8324
Radical 1 (800) 937-2695
Roto Grip 1 (888) 450-6920
Storm 1 (800) 369-4402
Track (Bags) 1 (800) 297-8555
Track (Balls) 1 (800) 837-1106
VISE 1 (800) 323-0039