Hammer Deadly Aim
Take aim and fire with Hammer Deadly Aim bowling ball. This ball is tough! Hammer used a new core system for this ball that is a Flex-Resin poured Dead Center core. This system positions a super-dense mass close to the center of the ball which generates better energy flow through the bowling ball. The outer core includes Carbon-Fiber (talk about durable!). The Carbon-Fiber creates massive energy recold when the ball hits the pins. Because of this durable outer core Hammer is including an unheard of 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty on the Hammer Deadly Aim bowling ball.
- Color: Red/Orange/Yellow All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Reaction: Length with Sharp Backend
- Coverstock: Primer Reactive Solid
- Core Type: Dead Center Core
- Factory Finish: 500-1000-2000 Abralon®-4000 Abralon with Powerhouse Clean N' Sheen
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.49**
- Differential (Diff): .054**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: High
- Length: High
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 YEARS!
- SKU: HAM29744970
- Product ID: 8264
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls