Roto Grip Shatter
Featuring the same proven, late-rolling Neutron core utilized in both the Rising Star and Shooting Star, the Shatter is a model of consistency, producing good length and strong motion down-lane. The 51ML pearl reactive coverstock was created to go toe-to-toe with medium to lighter oil conditions. This reliable shell allows the ball to easily clear the front part of the lane and provide you with more stored energy down-lane. The Shatter produces more length and backend on medium to lighter oil conditions than the Rising Star and Shooting star, creating the perfect combination when paired with either of its predecessors.
- Coverstock: 51ML Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: Neutron Core (14-16 lbs), Modified Caliber Core (12-13 lbs)
- Ball Color: Sky Blue/Emerald All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Lane Condition: Medium/Light Oil
- Ball Finish: 4000-grit Abralon
- Flare Potential: 4-5 inches
- RG: 16#-2.56, 15#-2.55, 14#-2.60, 13#-2.63, 12#-2.65
- RG Differential: 16#-0.046, 15#-0.042, 14#-0.044, 13#-0.009, 12#-0.011 A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBBMRHA
- Product ID: 7464
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls