The rules are broken with the Roto Grip No Rules Pearl! The best part of this high-performance ball is the Chaotic core, which is a combination of all of Roto Grip’s best cores. It combines a consistent axis migration, differential stability, and defined RG bands to show its power.
But it doesn’t stop at the core. The Amped Pearl coverstock creates a strong skip/snap reaction. To top it off, a 1500-grit factory polish is used to perform best on medium/heavy oil conditions.
Check out the features of this beautiful ball:
• Color: Onyx/Neon Green/Silver (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Core: Chaotic (14-16)
• Coverstock: Amped Pearl Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Finish: 1500-grit Polished
• RG: 2.51 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.053 (15# ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Medium/Heavy oil
• Performance: High-Performance Balls
The Roto Grip No Rules Pearl is available for pre-order here! The ball will ship January 10.