Roto Grip No Rules Pearl
Throw the rules out the window! Get the Roto Grip No Rules Pearl bowling ball and forget the rules out. Roto Grip has combined the best features of their best cores to create the Chaotic core. This core combines differential stability, consistent axis migration, and defined RG bands to produce a ball that is powerful. Then they kept going. Roto Grip has covered this core with the Amped Pearl coverstock which was designed to create a strong skid/snap reaction. This bowling ball is finished with a 1500-grit factory polish and is best used on medium to medium/heavy oil conditions. Go ahead and break the rules with the Roto Grip No Rules Pearl!
- Color: Onyx/Neon Green/Silver All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Chaotic (14-16)
- Coverstock: Amped Pearl Reactive
- Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.51 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.053 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Medium/Heavy oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBBMRUL
- Product ID: 10387
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls
By Duke from Buford, GA
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
My average is 175. I tried to bowl this ball Roto Grip No Rules Pearl. I hit 205 score next day. I will definitely improve my average anytime soon.