Roto Grip Bullseye
The Roto Grip Bullseye bowling ball is a great spare shooting ball. This ball puts a target on those pesky missed pins and always hits the bullseye! This bowling ball contains a traditional three-piece core and Roto Grip's Trusty Pearl Urethane coverstock then is finished with 3500-grit polish. No matter the lane condition this ball was designed to hit the Bullseye!
- Color: Blue/Green All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: 3-piece
- Coverstock: Trusty Pearl Urethane
- Finish: 3500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.69 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.006 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Any
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBBPRBY
- Product ID: 10275
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Plastic / Spare Balls
By Matt from Derry, New Hampshire
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
I bought a 16lb Bulls Eye, had it drilled very long. If I stay behind it, it goes straight down the land for my single pin spares. If I throw it like my strike balls (Storm IQ Fusion and Storm Punch Out) it will hook decently, especially on dry lanes. I recommend this for anyone looking for a straighter option in their arsenal.