There are a few different ways to find the right bowling ball:
Search: Search directly for the ball you have in mind by entering the ball name in the white search box in the bright blue bar near the top of any page and clicking the magnifying glass.
Bowling Ball Selector: Use our Advanced Bowling Ball Selector to find just the right ball for your game.
Because of the precision required, we suggest finding a pro shop or driller that is an expert at fitting and drilling the ball to fit your hand. We do currently offer basic drilling on select plastic/polyester spare balls.
Yes, bowling.com will allow you to do a 'fast checkout' if you have previously purchased from us. When you make a purchase, you may enter a password and on future purchases you may use the 'fast checkout' by entering your password.
If you've forgotten your account password, you can click here to have it emailed to you.
bowling.com uses the latest technology to protect your credit card information and we do not release it to any outside organization. When you check out, you'll see the small lock at the bottom of your browser indicating a secure transaction. We use SSL Encryption Technology and automatically switch to secure mode before placing your order, and your personal information is protected with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. SSL is the current standard for Internet commerce.
Use our local phone number - 1 (601) 500-7015
Bowling.com is not liable for any duties, taxes or fees incurred. If you are shipping products within the United States and then having an outside shipping company ship the products to you at the final destination, bowling.com is only responsible for the items until they reach the outside shipping company.
No, your information is kept private and is never shared with any other companies.
bowling.com offers several different payment options:
Credit/Debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and debit cards with the VISA or Mastercard logo.
PayPal: Check out using your PayPal account.
Checks: We do accept personal checks. For purchases made with a personal check, there is a ten day waiting period before shipment. Use our printable order form to place a mail order. Fill out the printed form and send it to us along with your personal check.
Include a shipping address and send the payment to:
3540 NE Stallings Dr, Suite 102
Nacogdoches, TX 75965
Money orders: (If you live outside the U.S., it must be an international money order in U.S. dollars): We will ship merchandise immediately upon receipt of your money order. Send your order and payment to the above address.
Please make all checks/money orders payable to bowling.com
As long as the item(s) on the order are in stock then all orders placed before 3pm ET Monday-Friday ship the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm ET Monday-Friday will ship the following business days. Delays can occur if you are shipping to an address other than the billing address, if special requests are made, or due to holidays.
With ground shipping, expect to receive your purchases within 1 to 7 business days, unless the item is on back order. Ground shipping is free but to speed things up, you may choose Next Day, 2 Day. and 3 Day shipping options when you check out. To see the status of your order click here or click on MY ORDER STATUS above. You will need your Order Number and the Shipping Postal Code from your order.
In some instances orders may be split between multiple warehouses in order to provide faster service or because of limited product availability.
Shipping is free, no matter how many items or how heavy or how far they must go within the continental USA. Many times our shipping cost exceeds $30 to $40 on a single order. The Packaging Fee is PER ORDER, not per item, so you could order 50 items, pay no shipping, only the one-time, per order charge of $5.95. This Packaging Fee is standard on many sites and is a set amount to help defray the cost of packaging and stocking items. There is no Packaging Fee for orders that contain only gift certificate purchases.
No, a gift certificate can only be used for online credit. It may not be redeemed for cash. Gift certificates expire within 1 year of issue. After this period, the value of the certificate is set to $0.
At Bowling.com. We will help you with returned merchandise if you follow the simple steps below:
1. Merchandise must be returned by you in protective packaging in addition to the manufacturer's packaging, within 30 days of receipt. With the exception of shoes exchanged for a different size, a 15% return fee applies (15% of the cost of the item; for example $50 item = $7.50, $100 item = $15, and so on). This fee will be charged to the credit card used on the original order or through the original payment method. For exchanges within the Continental United States, we'll pay the freight back to you.
*Policy has been extended through January 31st, 2019 for Christmas gifts purchased on or after November 1, 2018.*
2. You can obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and print a mailing label for your return by clicking here. All returns require an RMA number.
3. If a customer refuses a package with the shipping company without being authorized by bowling.com to do so, and the contents of the package being refused are identical to the items ordered by the customer, bowling.com reserves the right to charge to the customer any fees incurred by the said shipping company.
4. Merchandise must be unused/undrilled, and in the same condition it was shipped to you.
5. Books may not be returned or exchanged. All book sales are final unless the merchandise is damaged on arrival or the wrong product is delivered. Videos, Tapes, CD's and DVD's may be returned or exchanged with good reason if the product is still in its original plastic wrapping. If the item is returned other than in its original packaging, bowling.com has the right to charge the customer for the product and shipping and send the product back to the customer.
6. The original invoice you printed at the time of purchase OR the email we sent to you confirming the purchase that shows the order # must be returned with the merchandise.
7. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns of discontinued or closeout merchandise.
8. After receiving and confirming the condition of the returned merchandise Bowling.com will gladly credit your account!
While we always try to ensure that our pricing is accurate, sometimes an incorrect price may be shown due to an error in our pricing information or a typographical error. If a pricing error occurs, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. This right is reserved whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or the credit card has been charged. If the credit card has been charged for the order and we have to cancel the order, you will be issued a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.