The Motiv Jackal Rising rises to a new level of competition! Designed to be stronger than its predecessor, it is ideal for bowlers who throw fast but still want a large hook on heavy oil.
The Motiv Jackal Rising offers bowlers a smooth motion for those who need to blend over/under situations. A new coverstock is introduced in the Coercion HV2 (High Volume 2nd Edition) that offers more friction when rolling down the lane.
Combine this coverstock with a Predator V3 core and a 2000 Grit LSS pad, and you will see maximum ball hook potential! With increased differential using an asymmetric core, this ball will perform awesome in heavy oil conditions!
• Color: Black/Emerald Solid (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Coverstock: Coercion HV2 Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Core: Predator V3
• Finish: 2000 Grit Laser Scan Sanded
• RG: 2.47 (based off of 15 lb. ball)
• Differential: 0.055 (based off of 15 lb. ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
• Ball Performance: High-Performance Ball
Pre-order this ball here! The ball will ship January 3.
Who wouldn’t want a ball that is built like a tank? The Motiv Combat Tank LE is a urethane bowling ball that combines the Alchemy Hybrid coverstock with the Recon core. This unique combination helps overcome some of the weaknesses of a Pearl Urethane or Solid Urethane to give the ball effortless length with greater continuation while still producing the traditional urethane motion!
The Motiv Combat Tank is finished with a 3000 Grit LSS finish but polishing or sanding the surface will make big performance differences. This is a limited release so Motiv does not intend on producing more after the initial release.
• Color: Black/Burgundy (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Coverstock: Alchemy Hybrid Urethane (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Core: Recon
• Finish: 3000 Grit LSS
• Reaction: Easy length with great continuation
• Recommended Lane Condition: Light Oil
• RG: 2.59 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.025 (15# ball)
• Ball Performance: Mid Performance Ball
Pre-order the Motiv Combat Tank LE here! The ball ships January 3.
Featuring one of the most dominant shapes in the Storm line of bowling balls, the Centripetal HD Core is denser than any other Storm core! This produces an RG of 2.47, creating a lower center of gravity into the pins for maximum pin carry.
This core combined with a R2S Pearl Reactive coverstock moves the ball through the front of the lane and shows impressive consistent movement on the backend!
• Color: Blue/Bronze/Gold (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Coverstock: R2S Pearl Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Core: Centripetal HD Core (14#-16#), Centripetal Core (12#-13#)
• Finish: 1500 Grit Polished Factory Finish
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
• RG: 2.47 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.047 (15# ball)
• Fragrance: Gingerbread Smores
• Ball Performance: Upper Mid-Performance Ball
Preorder the Storm Son!Q here! The ball ships February 9.
Nothing screams Christmas like the 900Global Christmas Boost Red/Green Pearl! The Launch Symmetric core allows a snap at the backend breakpoint, and the combination of the S43 Pearl coverstock (dry-medium oil) and the 1500 grit polished finish gives the ball great length on drier oil conditions. Perfect for beginner bowlers looking to use a reactive ball!
• Coverstock: S43 Pearl (A few tiny pit holes in the coverstock of the ball are normal)
• Ball Finish: 1500 Grit, Polished
• Colors: Cardinal Red
• Core: Launch Symmetric
• Length: Long
• Motion: Snap
• Recommended Lane Condition: Dry-Medium Oil
• Ball Performance: Entry Level Ball
Preorder the 900Global Christmas Boost Red/Green Pearl here! The ball ships on November 28!
Back in the 80’s, Hammer (Faball) was leading the bowling industry with urethane technology. Hammer has merged that technology with the popular Black Widow bowling line to create the Hammer Black Widow Urethane!
Taking the popular Gas Mask core and wrapping it with a urethane coverstock, gives the ball typical Black Widow hook with the predictability and consistency of urethane. On top of that, you know you are getting a ball that will last for years as it is carbon fiber infused! Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
• Color: Black (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Core: Gas Mask
• Coverstock: Urethane (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Finish: 360/500/500 Abralon
• Reaction: Strong Mid-lane
• RG: 2.50 (based off of 15 lb. balls)
• Differential: 0.058 (based off of 15 lb. balls)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
• FCC Rating: Total- 22.75, Finish- 10, Core- 8.75, Cover- 4
• Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
Pre-order the Hammer Black Widow Urethane here! The ball will ship December 5.