Take your bowling game to the gauntlet with fury! Hammer has introduced the Hammer Gauntlet Fury bowling ball that is the pearl version of the proven and popular Semtex CFI coverstock! This coverstock is paired with the Gauntlet asymmetric core, giving the ball length through the front with generous mid-lane and backend angularity. It is also designed with medium to heavy oil lane conditions in mind.
And because it is carbon fiber infused (one of the toughest materials on earth) to the inner core, Hammer has offered an incredible 3 year warranty! This ball is meant to last!
• Color: Purple/Smoke/Orange (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.)
• Core: Gauntlet with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
• Coverstock: Semtex Pearl CFI (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Reaction: Strong Mid-Lane with Angular Backend
• Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
• RG: 2.50 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.050 (15# ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
• FCC Rating: Total- 25.25, Finish- 7.25, Core- 8.5, Cover- 9.5
• Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Limited
• Ball Performance: High-Performance Ball
Pre-order the Hammer Gauntlet Fury here! The ball will ship October 24!
As competitive bowlers know, competition can be pretty intense sometimes. Make sure that your bowling ball matches the intensity on the lanes by using the Storm Intense!
The RAD-E core (Radial Accelerating Disk) has been featured in many other popular Storm bowling balls, but this one packs a little extra energy into it. This unique core design is combined with the R3S Pearl Reactive coverstock and finished using a 1500 grit pad and polished. This ball provides more power at the pins and gets deeper into the pocket using an increased entry angle.
• Color: Lime/Black/White (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Core: RAD-E
• Coverstock: R3S Pearl Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the coverstock of the ball are normal)
• Finish: 1500-grit Polished
• RG: 2.49 (based on 15# ball)
• Differential: 0.050 (based on 15# ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
• Fragrance: Moroccan Mint
• Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls
Pre-order the Storm Intense here! The ball will ship October 27!
Motiv set out to create a ball that had an aggressive angular response to friction that would work well in medium to heavy oil conditions. The result was the Motiv Trident Quest! Using an asymmetric Turbulent weight block combined with the Hexion Reactive coverstock gave the ball a fast response skid-flip on the fronts with an aggressive backend snap.
•Color: Dark Purple/Dark Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
•Coverstock: Hexion Pearl Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the coverstock of the ball are normal)
•Finish: 5000 Grit Laser Scan Polish
•Reaction: Violent and angular response to friction
•RG: 2.49 (15 lb. ball)
•Differential: 0.054 (15 lb. ball)
•Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
•Ball Performance: High-Performance Ball
Pre-order the Motiv Trident Quest here! The ball ships October 12.
Ebonite is releasing the Real One Limited Edition, a new ball to the popular One series! Featuring a Centrex Symmetrical Mass Bias core and wrapped with the GB13.3 Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a strong mid-lane reaction with an aggressive backend. This is boosted with a 500/1000 grit Abralon pad and polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish, and is best suited for medium to heavy lane oil conditions.
What makes the Ebonite Real One Limited Edition special is that only a limited number will be released! And what is really cool is that most of the bowling balls will be the Real One, however a 1 in 9 chance scores you one of these re-released special edition bowling balls: The One, Big One, Infinite One, or Angular One.
If you receive one of these special edition balls then you will have the opportunity to send it in and get a Real One for free, giving you 2 bowling balls for the price of 1! These balls will be packaged in boxes that will be completely sealed so no one knows what ball is inside. Will you be lucky enough to get one of the special edition balls?
Visit the Ebonite.com website for details on how to claim your prize!
• Color: Blue/Black/Silver (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.)
• Core: Centrex Symmetrical Mass Bias
• Coverstock: GB 13.3 Hybrid (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
• Reaction: Strong Mid-Lane and Aggressive Backend
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
• RG: 2.46 (15# ball)
• Differential: 0.056 (15# ball)
• Ball Performance: Upper Mid-Performance Balls
Pre-order is available now for the Ebonite Real One Limited Edition, and ships October 3! Hurry, these bowling balls are limited!
With a clear-top view to easily see your bowling balls, the Motiv Ballistix Double Tote/Roller is what you need to easily transport your arsenal. Built to last with the heavy-duty construction that uses 1680D polyester, and a rugged tote handle with padded shoulder strap, this sleek looking bowling ball bag is the perfect complement to your game. And with the option to use it as a roller, you can roll to your game in style!
• Heavy duty construction using 1680D polyester
• Main compartment fits 2 bowling balls
• Rugged tote handle and padded shoulder strap for convenient transport
• Two very large zippered storage compartments for accessories, plus one zippered slim pocket on the front
• Clear-view top
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty