Originally introduced back in 2008, the popular Storm Hy-Road was tearing up the competition on the lanes. Now almost 10 years later, the Storm Hy-Road is making its appearance again as the Storm Hy-Road Nano!
This ball uses the same Inverted Fe² technology core found in other Hy-Road bowling balls and combines it with NRG nanotechnology Solid Reactive coverstock that was used in the Virtual Gravity Nano, to help with control in the mid-lane. To produce more energy that transfers to the pins and allow less deflection, there is less material in the core and a thicker shell.
• Color: Black/Purple (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Coverstock: NRG Solid Reactive (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Core: Inverted Fe² Technology (14#-16#)
• Finish: 2000-grit Abralon
• Fragrance: Coconut Cream
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium
• Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
Pre-order the Storm Hy-Road Nano here! The ball will ship December 1.