The Hammer Phobia
Your opponent’s biggest fear has arrived with the Hammer Phobia bowling ball! This ball is part of the upper-mid performance line delivered by Hammer that includes the popular Black Widow. The Phobia core is what brings this ball to life, as it is not only symmetric, but delivers a big punch!
Combining the Phobia core with the Semtex Pearl coverstock gives this ball an angular and strong backend motion. The cover is finished with a 500, then a 1000 Abralon pad, and then polished with the Powerhouse Factory Finish.
To give this ball added durability, Hammer has infused the ball with carbon fiber, one of the most tough, durable materials out there!
• Color: Smoke/Blue/Bronze (All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown)
• Coverstock: Semtex Pearl (A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal)
• Core: Phobia (includes Flex-Resin additive, Ceramix surface process, and Carbon-Fiber outer core)
• Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
• Hook Potential: High
• Length: Late
• RG: 2.49 (based off of 15 lb. ball)
• Differential: 0.054 (based off of 15 lb. ball)
• Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
• FCC Rating: Total-25, Finish-7.25, Core-8.5, Cover-9.25
• Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year
• Ball Performance: Upper Mid-Performance Balls
Pre-order the Hammer Phobia here! The ball ships January 10.