Hammer Black Hammer Urethane X-OUT
Remember the ball reaction that dominated bowling in the 80's and 90's? Hammer does and they are bringing it back with the Black Hammer Urethane. Hammer has modified the popular light bulb core to create the LED core design and covered it with a Urethane cover and finished it with a 500 grit Abralon pad. This combination offers incredible control the length of the lane because you don't always need a violent reaction.
BALL MAY BE AN IRREGULAR WEIGHT, CONTAIN IRREGULAR PIN OR TOP-WEIGHT, OR MAY HAVE A SLIGHT SURFACE BLEMISH
- Color: Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Reaction: Smooth Arc
- Coverstock: Urethane
- Core: LED
- Finish: 500 Abralon
- RG: 2.65**
- Differential: .015**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Light Oil
- FCC Rating: Total- 16, Finish- 10, Core- 2, Cover- 4
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: HAMHMBLKHAMX
- Product ID: 9763
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
By Russ from Vail, AZ
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Excellent ball - Old school at it's best - Very predictable!
Overall a great ball for a great price. The X-out was because it was a 'light' 14. No problem what so ever. The ball looks great and had a good 2-3" pin.