Hammer Womens Vixen Right Hand
Hammer's first high performance women's bowling shoe is the Hammer Womens Vixen. This shoe is loaded with features that were designed to enhance performance as well as comfort. Try these out, you won't regret it!
- RIGHT HAND
- Color: White/Black/Orange
- Soft, durable microfiber upper
- CMEVA outsole for a light and comfortable fit
- Ortholite® 3D Deluxe Insole for maximum breathability and cushioning
- STA-DRY™ Open Mesh tongue and collar for maximum breathability
- Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
- Innovative H-Bar heel locking system
- Interchangeable slide pads and heel on the left shoe only
- Genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad
- SKU: HAML902WBO
- Product ID: 9956
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Shoes
By Coolchick1971 from Austin, TX
Comfortable / broke in easily
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
I am very dissapointed with this Hammer Shoe :-(
I purchased the shoes and initially liked them. It took maybe 6 - 10 games for me to break them in. I bowled with them during a short summer league and all was good. I also wore them during a short fall league and all was good. I began the winter league and the rubber peeled back on my left shoe beginning at the toe (front of shoe). This occurred during my first gam. I bowl on average 3 games per week and I'm a right handed so my left foot remains on the ground when I release the ball and my left foot sometimes ends on my toes / the front of my left shoe. I do not think this is a quality product as the rubber should not have peeled off that fast. I owned a pair of Dexter shoes and they lasted for years. Oh well, I will take my time to purchase another pair. Unfortunately, it will not be Hammer shoes, even though I enjoy my Hammer ball.
By Shawn the bowler from Little Rock, AR
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Bought as a birthday gift.
The surprise on my daughter's face was priceless. She loves the shoes and had been wanting them.