Roto Grip Hustle S-A-Y
You need to put your hustle to the lanes. The Roto Grip Hustle S-A-Y is different than other mid performance balls. Roto Grip created the low RG Hustle core and pairs it with the Psyched Hybrid Reactive coverstock to create a different ball reaction. The Psyched Hybrid coverstock was designed to provide more overall length which in turn creates more energy for the breakpoint while still offering control downlane on lighter oil conditions.
- Color: Silver & Aqua Pearl/Yellow Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Psyched Hybrid Reactive
- Core: Hustle (14#-16#) (Lightbulb core for 13# & 12# and a puck core for 11# & 10#)
- Ball Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.53 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.030 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium/Light to Light Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBBMRFQ
- Product ID: 9883
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls
By Northstar from Minnesota
Hooks more than it's rated for!!!!!
Sanded it to 2000 and polished it!!!! Works were well at this finish!!!
By Cyn from Iowa
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
I have been struggling with pin action, this ball was the answer!
By none from bay city mich
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
not what I expected
I bought this ball on the advise of our house pro because I didn't have a ball for light oil conditions. I'm a tweener, with a low Rev rate. He said this ball would be perfect for me. After one night of league bowling I was very disappointed with this ball. I had to play a much wider shot shape then with any other ball I have ever owned. my normal shot shape is my feet line up 7 boards left of center, lay the ball down about the 12 board, the ball swings out to the 8 board and walks into the pocket. with this ball I'm having to line up left of the left side gutter lay it down about 20 board and hope it swings to the 8 board. maybe my house pro drilled the ball wrong, I don't know. but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the results of this purchase..