Hammer Viral Solid
By combining the popular Vibe core with the hugely successful Violent Flip Reactive Solid coverstock that was used on the original Black Widow series this Hammer ball is sure to go viral, again. The Hammer Viral Solid develops a strong read at the mid-lane while conserving for a powerful move at the backend. This ball is best used on medium to light oil conditions. This bowling ball is Carbon Fiber Infused! Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. Hammer decided to add this material to the inner core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 3 year warranty.
- Color: Blue/Green All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Violent Flip Reactive Solid
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Core: Vibe with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon Fiber Outer Core.
- Reaction: Skid / Flip
- RG: 2.51 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: .042 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Light Oil
- FCC Rating: Total- 19, Finish- 7.25, Core- 6.5, Cover- 5.25
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 year limited
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: HAMHMVIRSLD
- Product ID: 9330
- Brand: Hammer
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: Mid Performance Balls