Roto Grip Hot Cell
The Roto Grip Hot Cell continues the popular and successful line of Cell bowling balls. This ball has the fan favorite Nucleus core that is covered with a Radioactive Solid Urethane coverstock and finished with a 1000 grit pad. Roto Grip created this ball to offer a urethane ball that punches harder than any other urethane ball currently available. Roto Grip boasts that this ball reads true and should be in every tournament bowler's arsenal.
- Color: Hot Red All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Nucleus (14-16#)
- Coverstock: Radioactive Solid Urethane
- Finish: 1000-grit pad
- RG: 2.52 (for 15# ball)
- Differential: 0.056 (for 15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Light Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- SKU: RGBT1RHU
- Product ID: 10655
- Brand: Roto Grip
- Category: Bowling Balls
- Ball Performance: High-Performance Balls